Monday, September 7, 2015

Fun in the Sun!

Hello!

Today I'd like to share some projects that I created using the cute "Fun in the Sun" collection. 

This bright, cheery collection is perfect for scrapping sunny day memories, creating cute cards and for everyday projects. 

First I will share with you some cards that I made using the diecut pack from "Fun in the Sun." 

These diecut pieces allow for quick cardmaking so you can spend more time in the sun or hanging out with your loved ones I added some enamel dots, twine and bits of patterned paper for these quick cards: 




My kids wanted to make some summer scrapbooks this year and I knew "Fun in the Sun" would be just the right thing to cover these basic notebooks. I used patterned paper for the covers, added some twine and diecuts and now they are ready for my girls to add pictures of summer adventures and write about some of the fun things we've done this year. 


Last of all, I have a scrapbook page that I created: 


For this page I started with a white cardstock base as I often do, trimmed that down just a bit and adhered it to this cute striped paper. I misted the white background, added strips of patterned paper from the "Fun in the Sun" collection, stickers and a couple of the adorable Thicker phrases. I added enamel dots to the flower centers to finish off the page. 


Thanks so much for stopping by today!

No comments: