Thursday, January 8, 2015

playing catch-up with 2014

Since I don't always scrap things in order but instead just grab the picture that fits the mood of what I want to scrap at the time, I have lots of catching up to do. I don't know that I will ever fully catch up and that's okay.

I was scrapping with the Oh Deer! line from Fancy Pants and thought the reds would go great with these spring dance recital pics of my oldest daughter. I added a few touches of gold and a couple of doilies.


I like how the red from the photos pop on the white corrugated paper background. 


For the title I used a premade phrase from Dear Lizzy, added some liquid glue and covered the phrase in gold glitter and shook off the extra. I let it dry a bit before adding it to my page. 


How do you find time to be creative? 

What is your crafty goal for 2015? 

♥♥


No comments: