Tuesday, January 20, 2015

creating everyday pages with Fancy Pants Oh Deer!

Hi again!

It's been a busy few days but now that the kids are back in school I can hopefully get back on a regular schedule. Life is great, and full of so many wonderful things, it's just sometimes hard to keep up with it all.

Today I have another layout created using the Oh Deer! collection from Fancy Pants.

The collection has a holiday vibe to it but the colors and patterns are great for winter projects and everyday ones as well. Here I've used the collection to scrap pictures of my kids after a rare snowfall.


I used some of the brag cards to make my foundation, using one for my journaling as well. I added a couple of tags and a frame as well as some buttons and lots of spray mist. 


What are you scrapping lately?

2 comments:

Lynn said...

Super cute layout!!!

Kimberly Kett said...

Agreed! Adorable layout!