Thursday, November 6, 2014

using up kits

Do you get kits from a club?

Do you find that you use up the entire kit?

For the layout I am sharing today I used items from the Early Autumn kit from Noel Mignon as well as some bits and pieces I had sitting on my table from recent projects:


The papers and "my smile begins with you" are from the Noel Mignon kit and I added some Pebbles Inc. tape (gold scallop, numbers), a cork "xoxo" and banner shape I'd cut out for something else but didn't use, some stars from a BasicGrey project, some twine, a doily, a gold glitter heart from the new Maggie Holmes line, a cardstock title piece (can't remember where this was from?). The copper-colored tape at the top of the page is from My Mind's Eye.


It is fun to mix and match things!

Have a great day!

♥♥

No comments: