Saturday, August 23, 2014

our little gymnast and some Fancy news

Gymnastics season is upon us and I am so excited!

In honor of my daughter's practice meet today I wanted to share my very last layout that I created as a member of the design team at Pebbles Inc. 

I used the Americana collection, which worked well with the pictures of my girl in her blue leo and with the flag background at the gym. 


I cut the star background on my Silhouette Cameo from this grid paper from the Americana collection and added it to my white cardstock background after adding some spray mist. 


Aren't these glittery Thickers so fun? The foam Thickers are my favorite ♥


Good luck to this cute girl and her team as they start their competition season!

Also, for some fun news head over to the Fancy Pants blog today!


I am so excited to be a part of this brand new, one-of-a-kind team and to get to work with so many of my talented scrappy friends. 

♥♥

1 comment:

Tracey said...

Congrats on your new position with Fancy Pants!! Loving this page too!! The patriotic colours look fabulous!!