Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Notes &Things from Crate Paper

I was so excited to get to play with the new Crate Paper Notes & Things collection for an article for The Scrap Review. It is gorgeous and easy to scrap, just like Crate is known for.

Here is a layout that I created. I also made a couple of cards that I will share tomorrow.


I started out by building the page background using a few paper strips on the right and then added my favorite spray mist- Studio Calico Mister Huey in Dewey. I put together the tag accent on the left and added some chipboard frames. The big pink arrow is from one of the journaling cards.


The Notes & Things collection has such a great variety of embellishments, my favorite of which were these layered butterflies. 


What do you think of the collection? 

Isn't it so gorgeous? 

Have a great day!

♥♥

No comments: