Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Heidi Swapp and Project Life

There was quite a bit of excitement in the scrappy world when word was released that Heidi Swapp had partnered up with Becky Higgins and Project Life.

Lots of fun kits and other embellishments have been made available at Michael's stores and I happened to snag one of these one day while in the store looking for birthday party decor.

Here is a quick and simple layout that I made:


I kept the page VERY simple, using a couple of the 4x6 cards, some sequins, American Crafts Thickers, embellishments from the PL kit and some gold scallop tape from the new Pebbles Jen Hadfield Home+Made line. 


I cut the heart out of the center of this striped card and saved that for a future project. The center was filled with a variety of sequins from my stash. The spray mists are from Heidi Swapp and Studio Calico. 

I think that Project Life- style scrapping is a great idea but I haven't yet started using the cards in a pocket format. I have used quite a few on traditional layouts.

It's time to get the kids ready for school!

Have a great day.

♥♥♥

No comments: