Wednesday, August 20, 2014

cards using Notes & Things from Crate Paper

Hello again!

I have a couple more projects to share with you using the beautiful new collection from Crate Paper called Notes & Things. In case you just really love this collection make sure to check out the Crate blog today because they are supposed to reveal a brand new Maggie Holmes collection that is sure to be gorgeous as well. I saw a sneak of it and it is just as beautiful as her collections always are.

Anyway, here are a couple of cards that I made for my article over at The Scrap Review.



The premade journaling cards, tags and stickers in this collection make it easy to create projects with lots of texture and detail. I stuck some foam adhesive under the bottom left edges of the little flower to make it stand up a bit and added some gold sequins to the pocket card. 

Have a fantastic day!

Tomorrow I will have some BasicGrey projects to share that I made for the reveal of the new Vivienne and Aurora collections. You will love those papers and coordinating embellishments. They really did an amazing job creating these two new collections ♥

No comments: