Monday, October 14, 2013

sharing a Pebbles Inc. project

Good morning!

It's been a rainy day so far here and it's the perfect excuse to stay home and be lazy.

The kids have the day off of school so after a quick parent-teacher conference we headed over for a free hot donut at Krispy Kreme, went for a drive out in the country and now we're home to relax and hopefully get the house cleaned up a bit. The kids are painting with watercolors and I am trying to get caught up on some things here.

I've been busy moving things around at home; we are moving our oldest daughter out of her room and into what used to be the craft room. It's proven to be a huge project and it's taking longer than I would have liked but it's almost done. I will post some pics after the task is completed.

The kids are busy with school and dance, gymnastics and piano and I have been busy ushering them around.

I have had to cut back on design assignments and am going to cut back on some of my stash so be watching for some things for sale here. With past DT spots and things I've bought I have way more than I will ever be able to use and it's time to clear some of it out, especially since I've moved into a smaller craft room.

Today I have a page to share that I created for Pebbles Inc. last month:





I tried to showcase a lot of the patterns in the "From Me To You" collection by cutting strips of most of the papers in the line. One of my favorite parts of the collection are the pretty gold rub-ons.

Thanks for stopping by today!

♥♥♥