Thursday, October 3, 2013

more Cut & Paste from My Mind's Eye!

Good morning!

As life continues to be crazy-busy I find myself finding less time to sit and blog. 

Life lately is full of so many other things that I don't get to scrap as often as I would like, especially since I have cut back on my design team obligations. I have missed it already. I continue to scrap for Pebbles Inc. and am doing a few other things here and there but that's it. 

I hope you all saw the new release from Lily Bee! It's gorgeous and I am sad that I won't get to design with it (unless I can talk my husband into letting me buy some of it- I think that both collections hit the store shelves in a couple of weeks!). 

About a month ago I got to do an article for The Scrap Review on the new My Mind's Eye Cut & Paste collections. I pulled it out again a week or so ago and made this page:


I find myself loving pink, aqua and citron these days and this cute collection fits the bill!

What color combination do you love right now?

♥♥

Is anyone out there? 
Please say hi ♥

6 comments:

Kerry said...

Hi Beckyjune, I simply adore your use of PL cards in your regular scrapping and the colour combo's you use are always refreshing. I seem to favour light blue and yellow at the moment too(when photo's allow) With three girls pink is always an option! Happy Thursday to you. xx

Stephanie said...

Hi Beckyjune, I love your designs and I hope that you get to find some more design teams that will fit better with your family obligations soon

antenucci said...

You are missed in the scrappy world, I'm thrilled that I get to be on the Pebbles DT with you and hopefully learn from your great style! Love your creations and glad you still are creating some. Hugs!

Michelle said...

Hi! I absolutely adore everything that you do--I have found inspiration from you since I jumped back into scrapping in 2010. Thanks so much for sharing your work and I wish you lots of luck on finding some time out to scrap.

Kimberly Kett said...

GORGEOUS!!

Angela said...

I love your layouts--they are so happy and energetic and sweet--just as I imagine your 4 cute kiddos to be. Thanks for sharing so much of yourself.