Monday, October 7, 2013

getting ready for Halloween with American Crafts

Did you know that there is an American Crafts Halloween line that is found exclusively at Target stores?

I happily found it one day while perusing the store and was excited to get to create with it for Pebbles Inc.

I have so far created this layout and hope to be able to create lots more with this fun collection that includes a 6x6 paper pad, sequins, banner kit, table top decorations, clips, stickers, tape and more.


My Sarah makes quite a cute, silly witch, don't you think? 

She is so great at jumping into character and makes me laugh so hard sometimes. 

She is such a fun girl! I love her confidence and silliness. 

These pictures were actually taken during the summer just for fun; she is going to dress up as a witch for Halloween this year as well, hopefully complete with green face paint and crazy hair!


I added foam adhesive to the backs of some of the stars; the alphas are American Crafts Thickers (no project would be complete without them of course!)


The large gold star is from the banner kit and the smaller ones are all on a sticker sheet. There is also another pack of stickers and you can see some of those here on my page. 

What do you think of this line? 

If you like it, run to your nearest Target store and get some before it's all gone!

♥♥

2 comments:

Katie Rose said...

I love this page!

Leanne said...

stunning!! love the stars!!